niedziela, 16 października 2016

Autumn inspiration ;)

Falling leaves, cold and rainy days, strong wind and lack of the sun...are the best inspiration for preparing and having a cup of hot chocolate! :) 
The day started quite early (at 8 a.m.) especially when it's Sunday and normal people prefer to rest in bed as long as possible, to sleep or just to relax, to have breakfast when it's usually already supposed to have lunch :D But what about me, even if I go to bed rather late, I don't like to waste time sleeping till 11 a.m. I prefer to do as much as possible from the early morning. So this morning I had inspiration and after having breakfast I decided to prepare hot chocolate for me and my friend Giulia. There was also a guy who lives in the same apartment, so he also had an opportunity to taste our chocolate creation. I warmed milk with cinnamon and then I added chopped chocolate, some honey and cooked it a bit. Meanwhile I prepared a decoration - chopped cookies Hit and some walnuts. I sloshed the hot chocolate into cups and covered each with whipped cream and the decoration. 
The effect was wonderful - the hot chocolate was very tasty and after drinking it my friend and I even don't notice bed weather outside and have forgotten at least for some time what does mean hump ;)

1 komentarz: