niedziela, 9 października 2016

Best friend

What a wonderful feeling you experience every time you realise you found a person you can trust and you want to live for. When you notice how many things you have in common, I mean a lot of similar thoughts that you have got, plenty of interests that connect both of you, talents, abilities, almost identical way of seeing and perceiving the world and people. Actually, I'm quite a sceptic person about close women's friendship, but I came around that there are always exceptions of rule. 
I met my best friend Julia a year ago. Our adventure started from finding out about our love of Metallica...:) Then we continued to talk a lot and now we live together for a couple of months. We really enjoy each other's company, talking, playing the piano and singing at home together, cooking for each other a lot of diverse goodies, taking care of each other and simply being together.
We would also like to have a dog, so I hope it will be possible in the nearest future.
I appreciate my best friend and I hope our friendship will be another exception of rule-will last for a long long time.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz