sobota, 19 grudnia 2015

Supernatural powers

Hello there! :)
Have you ever thought about possessing some supernatural powers? Which ones would they be?
As for me, I have been thinking about it since I was a child, specially when I have watched fantasy or science-fiction films. It isn't hard to imagine - to fly without any use of material constructions, to be invisible or to create something only by thinking of it, but unfortunately it's not so easy to make it possible in real life... I would really like to be able to communicate only by thought also in distance and to be at several places simultaneously.
The greatest inspiration for me to dream about having supernatural powers were the well-known amazing series of books and then films about Harry Potter. I still can't help wondering what a fantastic story like this one was created! On the one hand it would be wonderful if everyone could choose such unusual powers. On the other hand, however, it could cause unpredictable and dangerous consequences for all humanity in case someone wanted to use their supernatural forces for some wrong or dirty purposes. 
Anyway, I'm overjoyed that we have opportunity at least to dream and to use our imagination for creation of endless amount of pieces of art, making real our desires at least partially.

2 komentarze:

  1. If you are interested in superpowers, you might take a look at Marvel's new TV show "Jessica Jones". The villain in it - Kilgrave (played by David Tennant) - has a unique superpower: he can control people's minds and make them do anything he wants. It's scary and fascinating at the same time!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you a lot for your advice! :) I've watched a trailer, where I heard an interesting phrase: "God didn't do this, the devil did, and I'm gonna find him."
      Even if this kind of serials is too scary for me, I'll try to watch it :)

      Usuń