poniedziałek, 28 listopada 2016

Music...

Is there anything in the world that makes you feel so good that you stop thinking about all your worries and problems? My friends and I totally do have such a thing - to create the music. In the beginning , we decided to concentrate on making our covers, but who knows - it is possible that some day we will start composing our own peaces of music. 

Everything started with an improvised lunch in our place, when we invited our friend and he brought a guitar, so we started to play some known songs and then he came up with an idea to register our performance. The first one really was not bad, so we continued our activity. We have already recorded three videos, probably there will be some more. ;)
Actually, every song we recorded, was practised just before our registered performances, and every rehearsal lasted maximum one hour. The two of the sons weren't even known by me and my friend Bartek, but we learnt them really quickly! :) As a matter of fact, it was quite a difficult task for my friend Giulia to combine simultaneously the singing and the playing, but she did well indeed.
I think it is an amazing and inspiring experience, to use our talents and to spend our leisure time in such a pleasant way. 

Here you can find the links to our covers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXSwZb5WtAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh73D3CE8DY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDJGbM6Yz8

2 komentarze:

  1. Yes! The thing that makes me feel so good that I stop thinking about all my worries and problems are travels! Thanks a lot for good music Anstazja :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I totally agree with you! I adove travelling, too ;)
      Thank you for your opinion :)

      Usuń